Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day 8

Today was not a total bust, but darn near close to it! My body has completely shut down desire for food so I took no coffee in the morning and just water during the day. To my great surprise I had a BM, the first in 7 days and I'm guessing that Miracle Cleanser I took last night had that effect. By 6pm I wanted to smell beans cooking so bad, I made a liquidy dhal with quinoa and onion and pureed it and drank a cup. Really a person needs such minimal food to feel satisfied.

There was quite a brouhaha online about the Op-Ed piece a Texas professor had written to the NYT, referring to the Save Darfur movement as being actually aiding the rebels and calling the people who rally and petition "the green bracelet crowd". Nick Kristof immediately bashed him in his online blog saying this guy doesn't sound like he's even been to Sudan. We'll see what the NYT prints in tomorrow's opinions page.

It was necessary to take 3 time-outs today. I really felt I had no oomph. I guess it had to happen some time. I was able to get desk work done and check on my new cosmos border that I sowed two weeks ago. Did some down 'n' dirty weeding. Also continued the cleaning of the kitchen which is typical aspect of the inside/outside cleansing process according to what I read.

People can leave comments right here on the blog if they want to.

I wondered if I were in one of those camps .... would I ever be able to geet a good night's sleep?? It's such simple things one takes for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home