Saturday, July 01, 2006

Day 37

Only three more days to go! Whoa, I've really made it this far.

The other paper in town called for an interview yesterday. I met the reporter in town today. I'm hoping for the best, but because he's a summer intern I am anxious. The interview lasted three hours - he admits it's a complex story, so he knows he needs to be very careful about double-checking the facts. As I've stated before in this blog, reporters in this town seem to pull 'facts' from the air just to make the story read the way they want. I want to give each reporter at least a fair chance to get it right though. Maybe he'll get it right, who knows.

However I feel, it is important in the context of this fast to let people know about it, and newspapers are certainly a primary medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home