Friday, June 09, 2006

Day 15

My friend Sandy left without touching any of the foods I had prepared for her. I moved as much as I could to the freezer. Must admit looking longingly at the cheese I had bought from the specialty store. Will it keep in the fridge for another 25 days??

Just for the heck of it I got on the scale -- 10 pounds gone. No apetite still. I daydream about certain foods, but it's non-negotiable. I put all the rice pudding in the freezer, and there was no more room for the last one. I couldn't bear to throw it out and the friend I had invited over for dinner cancelled out...so I ate it. It didn't go over well with the digestive system but was it ever delicious. Every five days I'm allowing some small portion of food. This was the first in 15 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home